Every now and then, I get asked about my skin care routine.
Here it is, if you’re curious:
- Quick face scrub in the shower with a Norwex body cloth and water.
- Cotton round swipe with witch hazel toner (usually Thayer’s witch hazel with aloe)
- Sparingly cover with Aveeno daily moisturizer with SPF
- Apply makeup (I’m a Clinique girl all the way)
- Wash makeup off with a Norwex makeup remover cloth and water
- Liberally apply Burt’s Bees sensitive skin night cream
That’s it! I don’t even use a cleanser!
This is the result! (In full disclosure, my hair usually does not look like this. It’s usually curly. I’d just been to the salon, and my fantastic stylist straightened it after my cut!)